Wednesday, September 26, 2012

SALLY ADOPTED Sept 15, 2012



Sally, a Chihuahua mix, was adopted by Jeanie. Jeanie also found Sally on the internet. When Jeanie called to tell us she wanted to come meet Sally, she had already purchased a bed for the house and a bed for riding in the car. Jeanie also showed up with a really cute toy for Sally. The other dogs wandering around wanted to play with the toy but this one is Sally’s. Sally is another dog that has been with us for a couple of years and she is now going to be Jeanie’s lap dog and have a wonderful life.

Here's the first update from Sally:
Just a quick update on my new home.  I get to be on the couch with a special bed and my lamb chop toy.  I feel like a princess because I'm also watching TV and having a "good girl" treat sometimes.  Last night I got to sleep in the big people bed with another special bed, blanket and toy.  None of the clothes fit me, but we get to go shopping for a new cloth leash and a couple of sweaters and jackets.  I think I'm going to like it here.
 
We're sorry we had to leave so quickly yesterday, but Jeanie felt bad with a headache.  I'm helping her by making her feel comfortable when I snuggle next to her.
 
Thank you for everything and tell all my friends, animal and people, hello for me.
 
Love, Sally 

No comments:

Post a Comment