Friday, November 30, 2012

GARRETT adoption update


Susannah fell in love with Garrett and adopted him this month. She had previously adopted Azule from F&F,  Azule loves Garrett too.
Here's our latest Email update about Garrett:

Things are going well here. Garrett and Azule get along easily..she is SO excited to have a companion again...she loves him. Morning of Sunday they both greeted me on getting up with waggly butts and tails and heads and all...they were happy! Azule has taken the lead in barking at coyotes....she is monitoring the back of the house as Chaco used to do and being very much on the alert, instead of hanging around the front porch.
Garrett mans the front yard, sittting untied about where his lead kept him...I MAY have heard him bark once or twice, but am not completely sure, but he seems to be getting into the defender game a bit. Even Oliver, while cautious about the big guy, is not freaked out as w/ Howdy. I will tie Garrett on the lead when I go to town tomorrow since I hope that his being in place will also keep Azule from roaming off the property. She seems to be staying put pretty well which I do prefer. We are all happy campers, very much at peace...I am so glad to have him. I tell him all the time what a great dog he is....he even almost cooperates in sitting down, every now and then. Thanks so much for letting me have him. Affectionately, Susannah

No comments:

Post a Comment