Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Ramona Update

RAMONA aka Daisy adopted Sunday May 27, 2013  Ramona is a large, beautiful  Rottweiler.   Michael has another dog, Chico, for a companion for Ramona.  He has had many Rottweilers and understands the breed.  We think Michael will make a wonderful home for her.  She is another very shy but loveable dog.  Michael is patient  with her.  This is his update.  I spoke with Michael on the telephone and he said Ramona was very happy to share a piece of pizza.  She’ll come around soon.

Ramona rode well all the way home. we got to my place and  I let her roam free in my house yard. About 20 minutes later I let Chico in to greet her and she let him know to back off or else. She growled and snarled at him a lot.   He's one of those male types who touch and run away .  He just bugged her.  It took me a few times to yell at him to leave her alone.

She actually came up to me while walking in the back yard where she felt not so closed in. That was good.

She really likes the garage and under the pool table where she can keep an eye on Chico.  He's having fun with her.   She doesn't know it yet.  She is annoyed with him. but I see a good relationship. She is a sweetheart and not aggressive like you said.

Thank you!   I feel she'll come around in the next couple days. She and Chico are in the man cave as I'm writing this to you......    I'll let you know when she lets me touch her....


No comments:

Post a Comment