Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Johnny is adopted

JOHNNY ADOPTED JULY 19, 2013  I am adding a couple of pictures of Johnny as the runt of the litter as well as one with Lulu on his adoption day.
Johnny came to us with a litter of puppies.  He was the runt and didn’t thrive so Laurie and Brad decided to keep him here at FFAA.  Brad made Johnny special meals and eventually he blossomed.  He is now a normal size dog and one of our most balanced dogs.  Whenever we get puppies in, he enjoys taking care of them.  When the puppies move on by adoption or move on to Colorado for adoption, Johnny misses them and looks around for them.  One of my personal stories about Johnny is that I used to hold him on my shoulder because he was so small.  Then when he grew he would come and put his paws in my lap and ask to get on my shoulder.  He’s way too big for that.  Here is an update from  Johnny, Bob and Lulu.   

From Johnny,    We finally made it here to Las Cruces -- Well really it's Dona Ana. Got in about 10 last night. Bob & Lulu showed my all around the place. They ate some hamburgers and even gave me one. I think it was midnight before we all went to sleep. Bob fixed me a bed in the bedroom. I think by the smells on it, it belonged to another dog, but didn't really care much as I was tired. Slept good all night, got up with Bob at about 6:30 this morning and looked around my new place. You know, all my friends are back there and I don't see a lot of dogs here -- yet. Bob says they are here I will just have to wait to meet them. I'm looking forward to it.

Bob says we need to keep going, but, just wanted to drop all of you a quick note to let everyone there now all is well with me. Say hi for me to all my friends and I will write more later.    Love,   Johnny

 P.S.   Bob & Lulu also say hi -- More later --

No comments:

Post a Comment