Monday, July 30, 2012

EVAN now Boomer - Update


EVAN now Boomer ADOPTED SUNDAY, JULY 15,2012
We are pleased to tell everyone that Evan was adopted and moved to Los Lunas. This is a cute story. Richard’s girlfriend, Cristy, contacted us because she wanted to give him a dog for his birthday. Richard pretty much fell in love with Evan from the pictures on the internet and the ones I sent them. When Richard met Evan it was a great match. We just got a short update about Evan: 
'Evan is doing great he slept good and didn't have any accidents last night. He also got along great with my parents dogs. Thank you for all your help'

Another update:
'Everything is going good! He did good this week. I would drop him off at my parents house so he could play with Ruger and Mac during the day then I would take him home with me after work.
We found out he likes water! Lol he jumped into the pond at my house and just swims around he did the same thing at my parents house too. Lol
Cristy and I decided to change his name to Boomer. He already responds to it well. Right now boomer, Cristy and I are on An adventure together in Chama, NM. So far he likes deer and won't bark but he's not too sure about Turkey's. Haha when we get back to town I will send some pics to you. Have a good day!'  

No comments:

Post a Comment