Thursday, March 14, 2013

Louie is a Hero!!


I want to share a story with you about what Louie did for me.......................
Back in December, my husband and I were on our Christmas vacation. During the vacation my husband got sick with the flu and stomach flu. After I took him to the doctor, I went to go get his prescription. Of course, I took Louie with me because he likes to go on car rides. Then of course it was getting dark, and as I was walking to my jeep. I had the door partially open getting ready to put groceries and my huband's medicine in the jeep. Then this guy came up to me and asked me for money and I told him sorry I don't have any cash on me. Then the guy asking for money grab my arm aggressively, kept insisting for me to give him money. I was so scared I was trying to get this guy off my arm, then all of a sudden Louie bolted through the jeep door and jump on this guy. Then Louie bit the guy in the arm and scared the guy off. I was so frighten, I grab Louie put him in the jeep and drove off. I never had anyone do that for me and my love for him grew stronger. Of course when we got home I checked his mouth to see if there was like blood in there but there wasn't. I brushed his teeth that night and gave him a little bit of beef stew that I made. To show him how thankful I am. Which I know that is not enough but I had him checked out to see if he got hurt any where else but he didn't. Ever since that happened, he's been following me around, sits next to me while I do homework and when we go on walks he walks close to me.
I thought I would share that story with you, and he's been such a good dog. I mean he does have his moments but I always think of what he has done for me. I just thought I would say thank you for having Louie and for me to have adopted him. :)
Sincerely,
Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment