Thursday, October 18, 2012

Rocky update from Oct 17



Rocky has already staked out the left side of the couch- it gives him a view of the rest of the house, and he feels sheltered by the soft pillows and covers.

I have to get rid of a lot of weeds that have stickers and gummy seeds before I can let him roam my yard, but I'm working on that.
My house is tiny, about 380 square feet, so Rocky is the perfect size dog for me.

He loves the front porch, where there are some fake grass carpets and good views of the comings and goings on the little street where we live. Today he spent some time on the porch with me, listening to my neighbors talking, and their little dogs barking. He hasn't barked yet!

Does he bark? He's really quiet and he does "talk" all the time instead of barking. What a great dog! He sure likes to just be near me, so I will try to make sure I take him everywhere I can. He says "Hello ! " --- Kristine & Rocky 

No comments:

Post a Comment