Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sally Update

My darling Miss Sally is doing wonderful.  I'm so in love with her and she's a dream companion.  She does go to the office with me.  Brett and Treva have 2 dogs and a lot of kittens and cats, so she still has plenty of company who seem to not only tolerate her, but adore her.  She and my 19 yr old cat, Peanut are funny together, Peanut has tried to play with her, but she is hesitant sometimes, although, she does try to get into the cat treats or food.  She has helped me through my after surgery healing process, just as if she knew I was in great pain and distress.  WHAT A JOY, I can not thank you enough for giving me this fabulous creature to complete my life.  Can I bring her with me to the open house if I get to come?  Mostly she goes everywhere with me.  I'm sorry I haven't updated you but have been so swamped at the office and at night seem to run out of steam.  Will try to do better after this nightmare week is over....Jeanie  PS Forgot to tell that Peanut is actually larger than Miss Sally.

No comments:

Post a Comment