Thursday, September 5, 2013

Henry Update

Oakley on left, Henry on Right
Henry is doing well. I've got an appointment with the vet tomorrow, to get Henry's nails trimmed and to, generally, get him set up with a new vet. Just took him for a ride with me to the grocery store after a walk with both Oakley and himself. Oakley was not very cooperative during the walk so he didn't get to go on the ride to/from the store.
 
Henry and Oakley get along quite well. They can wrestle for 45 minutes straight. As soon as one of ém may cry out, they both stop and are almost apologetic to the other.  Though, I noticed some scabbing at the base of Oakley's ears. So, I've curtailed their wrestling for now. The scabbing, I believe, is unrelated. But, the wrestling certainly affects it. Yesterday, I bought some ointment, of sorts,
at Petco.
 
I've attached a couple of photos. You may have already seen one of them.
 
Will give you another update soon.
 
Take care.
Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment