Sunday, August 19, 2012

Chipper is adopted


Chipper Adopted 08/18/12
Chipper has been here for a few years too. When we would do an adoption he would look at me and I would have to tell him it wasn’t his turn yet but we were working on it. If I was in his pen and sitting down he would put his paws on my knees and tell me he just wants to be a lap dog. Such a sweet boy he is. He even has an 11 year old boy to play with. See, there is a home for all our furry friends. Let’s keep those adoptions coming!!!

Here is the first update:
We made it home just fine. Once Chipper found out he couldn't sit in my lap while I drove, he settled down very well. He seems to be settling in here very well. Has had no problems going outside when he needs to and loved taking a long walk this morning. We put him in the crate for a couple hours when we went to church today and he had no problems with that either. In a couple weeks, when I know his behavior a little better, we probably won't use the crate at all. I can't believe how affectionate this guy is! He is so smart and fun! I think we really made the right choice for our small family. Thanks so much for all your help. God bless. As ever, Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment