Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sadie is adopted


SADIE ADOPTED 08/15/12 

Sadie has been at FFAA for a couple of years. We are so happy for her. She is one special girl.

Here is her first update:
Trip went really well. Actually I figured out that Sadie didn't like to move while the truck was moving. : ) At one point her front legs slid off the seat........so here she sat with her butt on the seat and standing on the front legs with her head resting on the console. We stopped at Reserve for gas and to let her out. Didn't do anything or drink but was ready to get back in the truck. Let her in the other side this time and she when in on the floor and walked over to the center hump and jumped up to the seat. Was much more comfortable this way!
Then going down Mule Creek she slide her butt off this time and was in reverse situation. : ) When I was able to pull over, she jumped back up. All the rest was smooth sailing. : )
When I got home, she checked out the yard while I fed my horse. Then we went in and was greeted by a surprised kitty but Sadie ignored her and all went well. Took to her doggie bed right away. Also, went upstairs well and all went well thru the night. Think we were all just tired out! : )
I haven't seen her drink yet and only ate a few pieces of dog food, but sure having the shot yesterday on top of the move was a lot to adjust to! All in all, we are all enjoying each other and feel I have made the right choice.
Well, I'll send this off and check your e-mails that just came in.
Sadie says Hi and no way is she coming back! : ) P.S. Ever see Sadie smile? I've never seen one so big! : )
Gale, Sadie, Bibs and Stormy

No comments:

Post a Comment