Friday, August 24, 2012

Sadie Update


I do believe I have found the perfect dog! Sadie has been such a joy and I think she is not only " over the moon" happy with me, but with her new house and bed all her own too! : ) And I was really surprised she became a watchdog so soon! When she barks, you notice, : )! She backed off when I told her and did make up with my friends so that was good. I do believe she has "Bonded!" : ) Yesterday, was Church day and I put Sadie in the kennel with a treat. As I was pulling out, she was sitting down just watching. When I came home, she came out of the dog house and barked once to say "Hello!" Not at all upset, just a joy to see. And just sleeping like a lunk while the thunder storms go thru..........just another joy! All in all, I do believe we make an awesome match. Thanks so very much for everything. Happy Tails, Gale & Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment