Sunday, December 9, 2012

Fur and Feather Volunteers at a great fundraiser!!

Today was a really great day. We made $136.13, the .13 came from a little boy who put his change in the donation box, it was so cute.  Pam's ear-warmers and catnip mice were our most popular items.  Nancy made some new holiday scarves and bagged some new treats. People loved Troy's jean tugs and had some funny comments.  The cutest thing though is when a couple shopping for their "baby's" first Christmas bought a tug and a bag of treats - it was precious (baby is a min-pin/chi X).  I think we did really well as traffic was pretty light.  Pam and I painted Christmas gourds while Troy minded the store.  Michaelann and James visited us too. Aunt Troy gave James a catnip  mouse and crinkle toy which he promptly put in his mouth! I was just a really fun day.  Pam and I are going to set-up a few things at the Farmer's Market next Saturday to try to sell more of the holiday things.

I know you had a busy day getting ready for the storm and I hope all is well. Let me know if you need anything.

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment