Friday, December 28, 2012

Reuben Update

Master Reuben is doing fine with us.  He deserves to be called Master don't you think?  Reuben seems such a distinguished name.  On the other hand seeing that he is just a fun guy, and has a new nickname, Butt-in-ski,  we just laugh.  He got that moniker when I'm trying to pet Lucy and he inserts himself in the petting.  He is a lot of fun, and has brought many rays of sunshine to this house.  Never fear, I don't call him that name too much.  He deserves his own name.  I liked both of the poems you included in the folder.  They're both touching.


I like the way he maintains eye contact.  He's a special guy.

The dog pillow I thought I might have to give up for being unused, is not longer unused.  Reuben started it and then Lucy decided not to be out done.  Reuben likes to get on the bed with her even if his whole body doesn't fit.  He does this on other rugs I have scattered around.

Until,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment