Friday, December 28, 2012

Rocky Update



Oh, we are a team! Everybody likes him, and I take him almost everywhere with me. He loves riding in the van, if the window is open enough, he will do the "high side ride". I took him to a Thanksgiving dinner party, and one of the other guests said "Oh, that's YOUR dog! He's the life of the party! "
I have a class this Saturday in Las Cruces, at the Bernina Sewing Center there, Rocky is going with, so maybe he will be winning hearts there, too.
He does get along great with the other dogs he meets, and he sure likes having his own little yard and porch to guard. A few weeks ago, there was an owl on the next lot, and I was pretty careful about letting him out. He's gutsy, but I don't want him becoming a snack!
Here's another picture of Rocky on his porch. Enjoying that last sunny day. Take care- love, Kris & Rocky. I love making up nicknames for him, and he seems to like it. My favorite "Cocky Rockerson" LOL !!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment