Sunday, December 9, 2012

Love hearing from our fans!!


Hi, Laurie!
So embarrassed not to have emailed you sooner. My dad was SO impressed with you and your operation. He was just amazed by your dedication and energy and love for animals.
I have to tell you, every time I go to Fur and Feather I am so gratified to see all of the sweet souls you've saved. But on this last trip to you, I was so struck by how HAPPY every single one of those dogs looked. You can't believe how so very thrilled I was to see January so well-adjusted and so, so happy. I couldn't wait to get back to the shelter to tell Bet about her. She loved all of the pictures we took of January and of all of the dogs. Thank you for saving her life. How's Jo Jo doing? I just love that dog. Your place just exuded serenity and happiness. I was so pleased for you and for all of the blessed animals who live there and what your accomplishments have rendered. What a wonderful feeling I had when I left. Such positive energy you guys give off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment