Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Benny Update

BENNY UPDATE

I'm glad you asked, because he the GREATEST DOG EVER!!!! We love him so much and cannot imagine our family without him. I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in March, and when I am having a bad day, he is the sweetest companion I could ever have imagined. He just follows me from place to place and puts his sweet head on lap and looks at me with those beautiful eyes and I feel a little better. We go for walks every morning, unless I am too sick, and his favorite thing is going for hikes in the mountains--especially if there is a stream. I am going to attach a few pictures that I would love for you to pass on to his "birth family" so that they can have the peace of knowing he is so very loved by our family. The picture of him and my daughter is from today, and the others are a bit older. Thank you for bringing Benny into our lives, he is one of my family's greatest joys.    Rayna 

No comments:

Post a Comment