Sunday, August 25, 2013

Henry was adopted

HENRY ADOPTED AUG 24, 2013  The picture taken on the leash is just before he left and the others are from Craig.  Henry now has Craig plus another dog and a cat as companions.

Thank you for sharing the photos. They look great! Thank you both, as well, for inviting me to Fur and Feather Animal Assistance. I couldn't resist keeping an eye on Stewart that was following me out of the property. We made it home safely, as did the pies!  (Craig bought two pies at the Pie O Neer) I've attached a few photos - one from the trip home and the other, just after Henry entered my back yard, and, his newfound home on the couch. I tried once removing him, but couldn't resist his cuteness after going there a second time. Hey, he had a long day. haha     I will be in touch next week, with an up date of how things are progressing.

Thank you!     Craig



No comments:

Post a Comment