Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Update

PEPPER UPDATE

Pepper (aka Special) arrived with Kassie (aka Bobbi) at the same time.  We think they were abandoned by hunters.   Here are the comments from Jean when I announced that Bobbi was adopted.
 




I'm so happy for Bobbi, and all the new adoptions. Pepper is
our little joy, and is doing great. She's hates swimming though. We tried an outing in the pool, she took 5 minutes to please us, but let us know pretty quickly that this was not her thing. When we are swimming, she stays on the porch or in the house! At least I know she will stay away from the pool. She doesn't want to be anywhere near it, but we still keep the gates closed in case she gets any ideas!

I am so glad Laurie is doing well. As a cancer survivor (16 yrs), I know firsthand how scary it can be. Our prayers are with her..    Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment